Dev Uthani Ekadashi Auspicious Date and Time 2023. Everyone wants to know when pleasant days will come to do auspicious work like marriage, Upanayana Sanskar, housewarming day, etc. Among all of these auspicious days, Dev Uthani Ekadashi is one of them. Dev Uthani Ekadashi is the name given to the Ekadashi that falls in Kartik month during Shukla Paksha. On this day, Lord Vishnu is said to awaken from his four-month rest in Kshirsagar(sea).
Shubh Muhurat of Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2023
This year, Dev Uthani Ekadashi will be held on November 23, 2023, and after that, all sorts of auspicious events will commence. The fast will begin on dated 23 November and will finish the next day morning after worshipping Lord Hari.
Ekadashi Tithi starting Time:– November 22, at 11:06 Pm.
Ekadashi Tithi Ending Time:– November 23, at 09:04 PM.
Paran Muhurt Time :- 24 Nov 2022 from 6.37 am to 8.50 am
Dev Uthani Ekadashi | Auspicious Events are Prohibited during Chaturmas
When Lord Vishnu sleeps, all auspicious acts such as weddings, Mundan Sanskar, Janeu, and Graha Parvesh are prohibited. As a result, everyone waits for Lord Vishnu to wake up, and then wonderful things begin to happen in his favor. However, while 4 months may seem like a blink of an eye to Lord Vishnu, it means a lot to us.
Although four months is a lengthy time, some may wonder why this time frame is so long in today’s world. It may be realized via reasoning that, while a day appears to be extremely little for us, there are some other species who only live for a day or have a life for a short period of time. There are also animals with a maximum life span of ten years. As a result, the life duration of many organisms varies.
Pauranic Legend Associated with the Sleep of Lord Vishnu
There is a Puranic narrative relating to Lord Vishnu’s sleep that there was a king named Bali who was haughty because of his generosity. To destroy his egoistic tendency, Lord Vishnu adopted the guise of a dwarf (Vamana form) and asked for three steps of land as a gift, which Kind Bali gave. But Lord Vishnu then measured the entire area with two steps and asked him where he should put the third step, to which King Bali sacrificed his head and committed himself to Lord Vishnu.
After being satisfied, Lord Vishnu accompanied him to “Patal Lok” in accordance with his blessing. Following this, Maa Lakshmi adopted Bali King as her brother, wrapped the Raksha Sutra around his wrist, and reunited with Lord Vishnu. As a result, it is said that Lord Vishnu sleeps during these four months in Patal Lok, causing auspicious actions to cease.
Dev Uthani Ekadashi | Astrological Significance Of Lord Vishnu’s Worship
Worshiping Lord Vishnu, from an astrological standpoint, aids in the strengthening of the planet Jupiter. It indicates that if Jupiter is in an unfavorable position in a horoscope, or if a person is affected negatively by Jupiter, Lord Hari Vishnu must be worshipped. All auspicious acts are carried out in accordance with Jupiter’s position. In this sense, how may fortunate acts take place if Lord Hari Vishnu himself is sleeping?
Tulsi Marriage Rule
On the day of Dev Uthani Ekadashi, Tulsi marriage is regarded as particularly important. This Vivah is conducted on Ekadashi Tithi in Kartik Month during Shukla Paksha. To enjoy the exceptional advantages of Tulsi Vivah on this day, let’s go through some crucial Tulsi Vivah guidelines and precautions.
Tulsi Vivah 2023: Shubh Muhurat
Tithi:– Friday, 24 November 2023
Dwadashi Tithi started:- From 09:04 Pm (24 November 2023)
Dwadashi Tithi End:- – at 07:06 pm (25 November 2023)
Tulsi Vivah Muhurat Date 24-11-2023
How will get the Blessings of Lord Hari Vishnu on Dev Uthani Ekadashi?
- Before placing the Tulsi plant, the area where you will do Tulsi Vivah should be thoroughly cleaned. Geru may be used in a Tulsi plant as well as in a place of prayer. Decorate the canopy for the Tulsi marriage with sugarcane.
- Before commencing worship, take a bath, put on clean clothing, and spread a piece of fabric for seating. Offer Chunari and cosmetics such as bangles, Bindi, Aalata, and so on to Maa Tulsi.
- After you’ve placed the Tulsi plant in the Mandap (wedding location), set a Shaligram on the right side of a clean board. After that, present Lord Shaligram milk is blended with Haldi. When putting Tilak on Shaligram, use sesame.
- Aside from that, sugarcane, plum, amla, water chestnut, apple, and other fruits should be presented in worship.
- Mangalashtak must be spoken during Tulsi marriage. Tulsi’s marriage is now complete, and after the Vivah, Prasad is given among the others.
- Following that, any male member of the household shall lift Lord Shaligram with his left hand, along with the plank, and conduct Parikarma, or seven times around Tulsi Mata.
Vivah Muhurat on the day of Devuthani Ekadashi
On the day of Dev Uthani Ekadashi, specific astrological actions should be performed to enhance the position of planets in one’s horoscope. Tulsi Vivah is also practiced on this day, thus we may directly connect with Lord Vishnu by worshipping Tulsi. On this day, do the Tulsi Vivah ritually and receive the blessings of Lord Hari Vishnu Ji.
- By lighting a lamp/Diya, make a Rangoli around the Tulsi and recite the Tulsi Mantra or Lord Vishnu’s Mantra. By the grace of Lord Hari Vishnu, if you repeat “Om Namo Bhagavate Vsudevaya” 108 times, you will be free of all types of difficulties.
- On the day of Ekadashi, wear yellow clothing and give yellow fruits and grains to Lord Vishnu. After that, provide these products to the needy. You shall receive Lord Vishnu’s blessings as a result of this.
- You will be rewarded with excellent health if you repeat the Gayatri Mantra today. If you want to attract riches, mix Kesar with milk and wash Lord Vishnu’s statue in it. Because of this, there will be an automatic stream of money into your home.
- Lord Hari Vishnu is delighted with people who serve cows on this day, thus if a person serves and worships cows on this day, they would receive all kinds of Lord’s blessings. Those who are having troubles in their marriages, in particular, can benefit from this exercise.
- If you are unable to have a kid or if your birthing is delayed, it is recommended that you burn a lamp/Diya filled with ghee before Shree Narayana and chant the Santan Gopal Mantra 108 times.
- Worshiping the Peepal tree on this day yields enormous benefits. If you burn a lamp/Diya under the Peepal tree and provide water, you will be able to pay off your obligations as quickly as possible.
- Unmarried females might present make-up goods to Maa Tulsi in order to be married as soon as possible or to find the spouse of their choosing.
- On Ekadashi, invite 7 small girls (Kanyas) and feed them food. Bhojan must incorporate Kheer. This will allow you to realize your wishes as soon as possible.