Role of Astrology in Partnership Business. There are many people who do business in partnership, some get success but some fail. After failing in their business, they often think of how we should choose our business partner. You can solve this problem with the help of a good astrologer because our Vedic sage has given many types of theory to success in business, in ancient text.
what is the Partnership Business?
When two or more people want to work together with the same ideas and visions to achieve a business goal, it’s called partnership business. It is also true that a good partnership in business provides great success and fame in society.
The general reason for failure in the business partnership
- Misunderstanding with partners.
- Deceit behavior of the business partner.
- lack of transparency.
- Lack of bonding for the company.
- lack of communication skills.
- Factless arguments.
- The feeling of ” I ” with partners.
- The idea of own a business with anyone’s partner.
- Any hidden agenda between the partnership.
- The disparity in efforts for the company.
- Lack of partnership business yoga compatibility.
Does your birth chart promise you as a businessman?
Every astrologer should first see that the native birth chart is indicating a business or not, if yes then should see the planetary combination of the partnership business is available or not. The answer to this question is we should look for any link among Ascendant, 3rd, 7th, 10th, and 11th house. 3rd, 10th, and 11th houses and their lords indicate only their own business but if the 7th house or its lord is connected with the business house or its lord then you will do business in partnership with some other person. The connection of these houses also needs to be with the planet Mercury, for partnership business.
How will Success in Partnership Business
- The connection of the 7th and 10th houses with the ascendant, 2nd, 3rd, and 11th houses will be very good chances of success in a business partnership.
- The mutual placement of the ascendant lord and the 7th house lord in the birth charts of both partners should not be at 6/8 or 2/12 positions with respect to each other.
- Also, the lords of the constellations in which the ascendant lord and the 7th house lord fall, must not be placed at 2/12 or 6/8 positions with respect to each other.
- In case there is any connection between the 7th house and the 12th house in a birth chart then there can be a chance of loss in business.
- In case there is any link between the 7th house and the 6th house in a horoscope then there is a possibility of dispute or inquiry in partnership business.
Role of malefic and benefit planets in Partnership Business
We should also draw attention to the position of malefic planets like Saturn, Mars, Sun, and Rahu in a birth chart. The auspicious planets like Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury must be free from any negative influences of Saturn, Mars, Sun, and Rahu-Ketu. If the planet Mercury is afflicted due to Rahu, Mars, or Saturn then the native will face problems in partnership business.
Timing for Selection of Business Partner
Everyone knows that the best timing for selection in partnership work is very necessary. The period and sub-period system in astrology is able to provide it. The time during the combined planetary periods (Period/Subperiod) of the planets which signify the 2nd, 7th, 10th, and 11th houses will be the best time.
Moon sign compatibility
The relation of the Moon sign of both is the most important point for success in partnership business. Supposed that Moon signs of partners fall under the inimical sign and are also placed at 6/8 or 2/12 position with respect of each other in the birth chart, then how can you expect success in partnership business. Moon sign compatibility is necessary for all in partnership work.
Relationship with the Business Partner
How is your relationship with your business partner? You can know about this from astrology. The friendship between the ascendant lords and the 7th house lords in the birth charts of partners indicates a good relationship. Any link of the 7th house and Mercury with the 6th house indicate a dispute with the business partners.