21 Vastu tips for students. Vastu is a science of direction it is essential to all, especially for students. Vastu helps students to achieve higher goals in their studies time. You may labor hard for good results but the results that come out may not be satisfactory. There are certain Vastu tips for students that will help for good results, and improve concentration and memory power.
Read it also — “Study room according to Sign”
21 Vastu tips for students to improve concentration and memory power.
- The room you choose for study should be in the east, north or the North-East direction of the house-this improves the absorbing power and increases the knowledge of content do not let you feel tired..The North and East direction makes you feel energetic so always try to choose a study room in the north or east direction when you study.
- The door of the study room should also be in the east or north direction.
- A study room should not be below the toilet or under a beam, or stair.
- Ensure that there is no reflection of mirrors on the books at the time of the study. This may in turn increase the pressure of study on your kids.
- Ensure that your child’s head is in the South direction to sustain the steadiness of the body and the earth.
- Sunlight or natural light is a must while studying. Ensure that the shadow of the child who is studying is not falling on the books.
- While studying, sit and learn in the East as it improves concentration.
- Avoid using things that are obstacles to concentration like pillars, sharp pointed edges of furniture, open shelves, etc.
- The tables to be used for the study should be in regular shapes like squares, or rectangles. Other shapes create confusion and do not let the concentration be stable. The corners of the table should not be cut and have sharp edges.
- Place the study table facing East or North to ensure that while studying the child is facing either of these directions.
- Make sure that the study table is neat and clean. It should not be cluttered with too many books loaded on it.
- Make sure that the study table is not against the wall.
- Place a Saraswati Yantra near the child’s bedside or study table. This will improve the positive energy in them.
- Bookshelves should not be placed on the sides or above the study table.
- The room in which your children study should be bright and well-lit. If the room is dingy and dimly lit it may slow down your child’s education.
- According to Vastu students should use study lamps. It improves concentration on studies.
- An open space in front is essential as it inspires new ideas and approaches in a child.
- To give inspiration the child to study, the picture of a galloping horse, a rising Sun, goddess of knowledge Saraswati, Gayandev Ganesh is helpful
- You can even keep the certificates or display trophies etc. bagged by the child on the South wall.
- Always use Satwik( light) colors like white, yellow Green, and Orange this will enhance the memory and concentration aspects. Never use black color.
- Always keep the globe on the study table and try to move it. Never keep a mirror on the table.