How to get success in competitive exams in Vedic astrology. The basic mantra of success in any examination is the ability of the student, intensive study of related subjects and hard work. It has also been seen many times that if the planets are not favourable towards education in the horoscope, then success is either found late or not. There can be many reasons for not getting success in the exam like —
- Getting sick on exam day and not being able to sit for the exam.
- After getting the question paper, thinking that I don’t know anything.
- A sudden sad incident happens in the family, which does not make it hard labour to reading.
- I will pass this year by copying, so what is the need to study.
- Do not concentrate on studies due to any wrong friendship.
The above-mentioned things are present in your horoscope but anyhow you need to know before any event. It can possible only through the birth chart. It is clear that if there is prior knowledge of any incident, then definitely you will try to stop it. The planet located in the person’s birth chart helps to discover the secrets of success or failure in the competition.
Which is the house of Education in the Horoscope?
Education is considered from the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 9th house of the horoscope. The 2nd house represents elementary or family education. The 4th house refers to secondary education. 5th and 9th house represent higher education in every birth chart. The 12th house in the horoscope makes foreign tripe for higher education.
Success in Competitive Exams and Planets
Planet Moon is the significator of the mind in the horoscope. Undoubtedly the concentration of mind is necessary to succeed in any competitive examination. In fact in astrology, if the Moon is strong in D1 and D9 birth chart, then surely the person will study carefully and get success in the exam.
If Moon is with the sinful planets or is in the low, then such a native does not complete education. If the Moon is sitting with Saturn or Rahu-Ketu then it gives bad results even at the time of examination. When the Moon is placed in the 6th, 8th, 12th house along the Rahu-Ketu axis the person will always feel anxious and unhappy at the time of examination.
Mercury is the significator of intelligence, wisdom and speech. When this planet is strong, then it gives intellectual acumen and sweetness in speech. when Mercury is exalted and situated in the centre, “Bhadra Yoga” is formed. Mercury is conjunct with the sun in your birth chart makes “Budha-Aditya yoga”. In fact, a person born in this yoga achieves success in higher education.
In any birth chart, Mercury is debilitated and hemmed between malefic planets then such a person stops studying in the middle of the session.
This is the planet of knowledge, wealth, faith, etc. If this planet is strong then such person will be intelligent and rich. If exalted Jupiter makes Hansha yoga in the centre then the person gets higher education and gets success in his competitive exam.
If Jupiter is in the debilitated, placed in the bad house and aspected by any malefic planets, then this type of person becomes alienated from the knowledge and consequently fails the exam.
Success in Competitive Exams Yoga in Horoscope
- Saraswati Yoga,
- Sharda Yoga
- Sharda Lakshmi Yoga
- Bhadra Yoga
if above-mentioned yoga present in your horoscope then you will definitely get higher education as well as get a higher reputation in your career path.
Astrological reasons for failure in competition and exam
- When the 2nd, 4th and 5th house aspect by malefic planets.
- If the lord of 2nd, 4th and 5th house is in the conjunction or aspect of the malefic planets.
- When the lords of 2nd, 4th and 5th house are located in the sixth, eighth or twelfth house.
- If 2nd, 4th and 5th house are under the influence of malefic planets.
- The Moon, Mercury and Jupiter are debilitated, weak and placed in the malefic house.
- When Rahu or Saturn is with the moon.
- If the “Aatmakaraka” planet Sun is debilitated, weak and influence with malefic planets.
- If there is Kemdrum Yoga present in the horoscope.
Astrological combination of success in exam and competition
- If the Lagna lord is strong and placed in the quadrant or triangle.
- The lord of fortune exalted in the quadrant or triangle.
- If Raja Yoga is formed with the relation of Lagnesh, 2nd, 4th or 5th lords.
- If the Lagnesh and 2nd lord are in the quadrant or triangle.
- If there is an auspicious planet aspect on the 4th or 5th house.
- If Budhaditya Yoga, Gajakesari Yoga, Chandra-Mangal Yoga are present in the quadrant house.
- When the exalted auspicious planet Jupiter, Moon or Venus are exalted and placed in the quadrant house.
- Having an aspect of Jupiter on the Moon achieves success in the competition
- When ascendant and lord of the 7th house are in the tenth house and anyone planet is exalted in the D9.