Garbhadhan | Conceive planning and Auspicious timing in Vedic Astrology. Each moment has its own power, you cannot buy it with money, but you can identify good times, so for doing any important work, you must first choose the auspicious time. In all the texts of ancient times, it has been said that sexual union should never be based on physical and mental pleasure. Sexual relations should not be a means of entertainment and if you do this then your child will be the cause of your mental anguish.
Sexual union, pregnancy and reproduction are only necessary for the survival of the human species. For this reason, the time of conceiving (“conception”) is very important and should be planned very carefully. Therefore, at the time of sexual intercourse, a person should be divine with body, mind and action.
Garbhadhan and Role of Houses for the planning of conception.
The main houses for progeny are 2nd, 5th and 11th.
- 2nd: This is a House of Family and the adoption of a new person in the family.
- 5th: This is a house of Conceive/Progeny or Child-birth.
- 11th: Fulfilment of all desire and income.
The fifth house in the horoscope is considered as the son of a child. In fact, this place is the place of origin of the universe. The representative planet of this place is Jupiter. There is a deep relation between children and luck in the life of the native because the child is obtained by luck. There are many people in this world who have no children. They also try to get children, but they are deprived of this happiness due to the deeds of previous birth.
The 9th house in a horoscope is called the fortune house. This house is fifth to fifth, so children are considered from the ninth house also.
Planet for Conception of Child
If your horoscope has chances of getting children, then Moon, Mars, Sun and Jupiter play important roles in conception. The moon is a planet that is the fastest moving, so it represents the “Date” of conception. Sun signifies the “Month”. The progenitor planet Jupiter tells the “Year’ of conception. Jupiter is also the significator of the child so in transit or natal chart if Jupiter aspect on 5th, 9th or 10th house then the person will enjoy with own child.
Planets roll in mensuration
Menstruation has a special role in any woman’s conception. According to astrology, the Moon and Mars are responsible for menstruation. Moon represents water and Mars represents blood. This is the reason when menstruation occurs due to the transit effect of the moon and Mars on the moon located in the horoscope.
The promise of Progeny in a horoscope
- Fifth House is the main house for pregnancy or birth of the child. If the 5th house and lord of this house is aspected by auspicious planet then the person will get a very good child.
- The 5th Lord of this house placed in the Kendra then the native get a son.
- 5th lord in the 5th house and any conjunction of the benefic planet.
- The fifth lord aspect 5th house but must be unaffected by malefic.
- If the lord of the 5th house and Jupiter is exalted in the horoscope and placed in the Kendra or triangle house So the child born is very obedient and famous.
- The significator of the child planet Jupiter (Jupiter) is strong, as well as having an aspect or relationship with the Ascendant lord or fifth house lord, then definitely there is the attainment of child happiness.
- If the ascendant lord and fortune lord are situated in the seventh house and also aspect on the 5th lord, then the child is born.
- When there is Jupiter, Venus and the 5th lord in the ninth house then the best child is formed.
- If the 9th lord is exalted or placed in the Kendra or triangle house then the native enjoys of children.
- If Jupiter gives good Bindu in Astakvarga in the 5th house.
- When the 5th lord is debilitated in the D1 chart but exalted in the Navamsha chart then the native will get a good child.
- If benefic planet placed or aspect in 5th house and lord.
- The planet Jupiter aspect on 5th house in transit period.
- If the Period or sub-period of 5th, Lagna lord or 9th lord is going on.
Garbhadhan and auspicious Muhurta
Auspicious Date for conception
Dwitiya, Tritiya, Panchami, Saptami, Dashmi, Dwadashi, Tryodashi (Shukla paksha,) Pratipada ( Krishna Paksha)
Auspicious Day for conception
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Auspicious constellations for conception
Rohini, Mrigshira, Hasti, Chitra and Punarvasu, Pushya, Swati, Anuradha, Shravana, Dhanishta, Shatbhisha Uttarashada, Uttarabhadrapad
Auspicious Yoga for conception
Brahm, Endr, Priti, Saubhagy, Shaobhan, Vridhi, Dhruv, Harsh, Sidhi, shiv
Auspicious Karan for conception
Kishtughn, kaulav, bava
Garbhadhan and auspicious Chaughdiya Muhurta
When you are choosing an auspicious time for conception, you must consider a good “Choghadiya Muhurta“. If you do the conception especially in “Amrit Chaughdiya”, Muhurta, you will definitely get auspicious results.