Foreign travel and settlement in Vedic Astrology.
Everyone has a dream to travel abroad but the question comes to mind will I also go if yes then why and for what purpose/reason? There are many reasons such as business, education, service, permanent settlement, tourism or pilgrimage, diplomatic, government assignment, marriage with foreigners, etc.
Whether there is a combination of planets in your Kundli for going abroad or not, can be ascertained only by analyzing your Kundli. Your Kundli is able to find out whether you can go abroad or not. If yes, then for what purpose you will go, you can know through your horoscope.
At that time traveling abroad had become very common as many foreign companies called MNCs provide employment opportunities. This company gives training in India or abroad and then posts abroad.
Houses for Foreign travel or settlement
As the classical texts and commentaries refer to the combination of some scattered planets in this regard, the area needs to be looked at to meet new dimensions. According to astrology, the combination of planets for foreign travel is studied in the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th, or 12th house of the horoscope.
- The 12th house represents the foreign house.
- 3rd house indicates a short travel house and the 12th from the 4th house.
- The fourth house is the house in the place of birth.
- The seventh house is the house of travel and foreign accommodation.
- 8th House indicates change.
- 9th house signifies a long journey and Fortune.
- The 10th house is the house of career or profession.
Promise and timing of traveling abroad
- If significative houses are conjunct with each other like the 4th lord (home) and 12th lord (foreign house) with the 10th lord (career, profession) then it means the native will travel abroad for carrier and permanent residence there.
- If the fifth, ninth, and twelfth houses are related to each other, the native will go abroad for education or lectures.
- When the lord of these houses or the main dasha or sub-dasha or dasha lord of the acquired planets is related to the above reading house, then foreign trips can take place.
- Even the transit of Saturn, Jupiter, and Raha through these houses gives the facility for foreign trips.
- The double transit of Saturn and Jupiter abroad will give auspicious results.
Some important parameters for Foreign travel
- Malefic affliction on the 4th house and Lord of the 4th house from Lagna chart, Moon chart, and Pada Lagna also.
- Connection of Rahu and Ketu with 4th house and 4th Lord from both Lagna.
- If the 4th house is afflicted by the malefic planet or the 4th Lord is placed in the 6th house, 8th house, or 12th house in their horoscope the native will leave his native place to settle in foreign land.
- Rah and Ketu axis is in the 12th house from both Lagna.
- Rah / Ketu axis is in the 12th house from Pada Lagna also and connected with the 4th house and lord from pada lagna.
- Moon itself placed in Kendra, cancer or Pisces sign, exalted or own house in 8th, 9th or 12th house, or Trikon, especially in 9th house foreign travel is sure.
- 4rth lord placed in 12th house.
- Ketu was placed in the 12th house of the foreign land.
- The 9th Lord was placed in the 12th house It means fate from abroad so the person will go abroad and live in the guru Ashram because the 12th house is 4th from the 9th house which is the house of pilgrimage.
- Dispositor of the Moon must connect with the 9th house or 9th Lord, 12th house or 12th Lord.
- A movable sign in Kendra and Moon must place there.
- Any connection with the 5th house or Lord to the 12th house or Lord the person will go to a foreign country for the purpose of studies. If the 10th Lord is also connected then the natives will study there and do jobs also.
- The 7th house and Lord signifies frequent travel, trade, and foreign country also so the 7th house or 7th Lord Connection to the 9th house or Lord and the 12th house or 12th Lord the person will go away from the native place.
Now we would illustrate further through the horoscope of natives who traveled abroad and had a residence in foreign countries.
Date of Birth 10-11- 1956, Time of birth – 23:45,
Place of birth – Rohtak, State – Haryana
Image of horoscope
The lord of the ninth house (Venus) is the ruling journeys abroad is placed in the house of foreign and also associated with the 11th house, the house of desire and financial gain,(profit), the person fulfills their desire through the journey to foreign lands. The 4rth house is also afflicted by the malefic planet Saturn, here Saturn is the lord of the ascendant and 12th lord, and the 12th lord significator of foreign house lord is 4rth house and the 4rth lord is also placed in the 12th house it is created
She works in a foreign country and earns money from there. The lord of the long/abroad journey and resident from the 9th house, Venus is conjunct with Saturn lord of the ascendant. The native always goes on foreign tours with his boss. Moon is placed in the 5th house associated with Ketu. Moon and Venus 9th and 4th lord is forming close conjunction. Here is a very interesting combination In this horoscope is that the 9th lord is in the 12th house, (house of foreign land ) from both (ascendant and moon) Lagna.