Griha Pravesh Muhurt 2023 – Shubh Housewarming Dates for New Home.This auspicious time is only for the newly build a house and not for the old home. The three most important things for everyone in his life are food, cloth, and a house. When a person starts a job, he wishes to buy a beautiful house. In fact, there is an important moment in any person’s life when he buys his own favorite house and lives happily in that new house. Any native buys his house to live a happy life. Sometimes it has also been seen that the natives have to face trouble as soon as they start living in a new house.
If you want the new house to give you happiness, respect, and success in your life path then you should choose the auspicious time to enter the new house. If you do not observe the auspicious time, it is also possible to have inauspicious results like health, theft, work interruptions, and family disputes. For this reason, we must choose an auspicious time to enter the new house.
Newly Built Home Muhurt 2022
Auspicious Lunar Months
|Vaisakha, Jyeshta, Ashadh( about till 15th of July) Magha and Phalguna, Kartika and Margasira ( Medium auspicious)|
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are auspicious days to enter the new house.|
Auspicious Lunar Dates
|2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 11th, and 13th are the best dates of the bright half (Shukla Paksha) 1st, 6th, and 15th dates are also considerable|
House-warming party dates on the base of Main Gate direction
|Main Gate Direction||East||West||North||South|
|Auspicious Dates||5, 10,15||2,7,12||3,8,13||1,6,11|
Griha Pravesh Muhurt auspicious Constellations
House Warming Party Auspicious Ascendant
|Fixed ascendant Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius are only auspicious.|
|Dual ascendants Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces are also considerable.|
Griha Pravesh Muhurt Inauspicious time
Rahu Kalam ( Time) is very inauspicious for any auspicious work so avoid this time to enter into the new or old house.
|Monday||7:30 to 9 AM|
|Tuesday||15 to 16:30 PM|
|Wednesday||12 to 13:30 PM|
|Thursday||13:30 to 15:00|
|Friday||10:30 to 12 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 to 10:30 PM|
|Sunday||16:30 to 18:00 PM|
Moon is the significator of the mind so it is very important for any auspicious work. If the Moon transit is located in the 4th, 6th, 8th, or 12th houses of the native horoscope then at that time you should not enter the new house.
Important Tips for New House Warming Ceremony
- Firstly choose auspicious days and times through a good astrologer or a pundit.
- Worship home entrance with a scholarly priest.
- Do Ganesh Puja, Navagraha Puja, Satyanarayana Katha and Cow Puja.
- Also, worship Vastu Purush and other deities.
- When entering a new home, always put your right foot first.
- The house should be well-cleaned and decorated.
- Rangoli, Shubh-Labha, and Swastik signs should be made at the main gate.
- You should also serve food to priests, family, and friends on this day.
- After entering a new house, the owner of the house should stay for at least 43 days.
- Lamps of ghee should also be lit daily in the house for 43 days.
New Housewarming Auspicious Muhurt 2023
|08 -Feb||Wednesday||Tritiya||U. Phalguni||Magha||Shukla|
|12-Jun||Monday||U. Bhadrpa, Revati||Dashmi||Jyeshtha||Krishna|